Robert & Brita Northcutt Scholarship (SN6214)
Dr. Robert Northcutt was a professor of mathematics at Texas State University for over 30 years. The Robert and Brita Northcutt Mathematics Scholarship provides opportunity to undergraduate students pursuing studies in mathematics at Texas State University. Recipients must:
- be pursuing a degree within the Department of Mathematics
- maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0
- be in good standing with the University
- be enrolled full time (preferred)
- College of Science and Engineering, Mathematics
- Supplemental Questions
- What semester and year do you anticipate graduating from Texas State University?
- Are you or have you conducted any research projects or are you involved in any mathematical or scientific extracurricular activities? Please describe the project/activities and list any faculty members you have worked with.
- What sets you apart from other applicants in terms of your financial need or personal/professional circumstances?