Texas Chapter of the American Foundry Society Scholarship (SA6013)
The Texas Chapter of the American Foundry Society Scholarship is awarded to outstanding students in the Department of Engineering Technology and Ingram School of Engineering. Selection of qualifying student(s) will be based on academic excellence, individual involvement in the academic community, financial need, and participation in metal casting related activities at Texas State or as part of previous internship employment or other experiences. Manufacturing, Mechanical, Environmental, and Electrical Engineering Technology students are encouraged to apply. Outstanding Manufacturing, Industrial and Electrical Engineering students may also be considered.
- TX State GPA of 2.50 or above
- Major GPA of 3.00 or above
- Must be an Engineering Technology or an Engineering student
- Must have completed 30 credits or more
- Active American Foundry Society member (this should be parsed out by the conditional app, but good to list in scholarship description of requirements)