Darlene H. Schmidt ESS/PT Endowed Scholarship (SS6283)
One scholarship is awarded annually to students enrolled in the physical therapy program who have earned a Bachelor’s degree in Exercise Sports Science from Texas State University. Scholarship awarded in the Spring will be available for the summer term.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Exercise Sports Science (B.E.S.S.) from the HHP (formerly HPER) Department at Texas State
- Must demonstrate acceptance and proof of enrollment in the Physical Therapy program at Texas State
- For reapplication: Evidence of good standing in the Department of Physical Therapy: Must have at least an overall 3.0 GPA and not currently on professional or academic probation
- College of Health Professions, Physical Therapy
- Supplemental Questions
- Please request a letter of recommendation from an Exercise Sports Science Faculty Member.
- Please request a letter of recommendation from a faculty member in another Texas State academic department.
- Please request a letter of recommendation from a friend or family member that will address your financial need.
- Please upload a cover letter, including your contact information.