- Supplemental Questions
- In what way do you think participation in the Science Technology Engineering and Math Living-Learning Community (STEM LLC) will help you achieve your academic and career goals?
- The Science Technology Engineering and Math Living-Learning Community (STEM LLC) program has identified four experiences we want every student participant to encounter, including:
1. Being members of a team
2. Being supported by engaged faculty and staff
3. Building a bridge between classroom learning and residence hall living
4. Enhanced knowledge of majors and careers.
From which of these four experiences do you expect to learn the most? How and why?
- Describe a circumstance, obstacle or conflict in your life, and the skills and resources you used to resolve it. Did it change you? If so, how?