Sally Ann Karnau Biology Scholarship (SK6152)
William and Eileen Karnau established this scholarship to honor Sally Karnau. Sally Karnau is a former student of then Southwest Texas State University. She completed her bachelor’s degree in 1982 with a teaching certification in reading, science, and major. She earned her Master’s degree in 1984 with a major in Biology and was a member of the first PhD in Geography cohort. Unfortunately, she could not complete her PhD due to illness. Sally Karnau loved education because she was able to help others to become better citizens who were aware of their surroundings and responsibilities.
- Undergraduate junior- or senior-level student
- Major in the Department of Biology
- 3.00 TX State GPA or higher
- Qualified applicants must be financing at least 25% of their education
- Supplemental Questions
- Qualified applicants must be financing at least 25% of their education. Please submit evidence of financial self-support (Pay-stubs, loan statements in your name, etc.)
- Write an essay concerning your future use of your biology degree
- Do you plan to be enrolled full-time in the next fall semester? Full-time for undergraduates is 12 or more hours. Full-time for graduate students is 9 or more hours.