Fahringer-Fox Scholarship (SF6077)
The Fahringer-Fox Scholarship is named in honor of one of our long time instructors who taught in the Department for many years.
*Applicant must be a Psychology major who has completed at least 3 psychology courses.
*Applicant must be enrolled in 12 or more hours when receiving the scholarship (which would be the Fall semester after application is due).
*Applicant must be an upper-level student when receiving the scholarship.
*Applicant must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 and must maintain a GPA of 3.0 to be eligible for further scholarships.
*Applicant must demonstrate financial need
*One essay describing your interest in Psychology and plans to pursue a career related to the field of Psychology (750 words maximum) is required.
*A statement of financial need (500 words maximum) is also required.
*If selected to receive the scholarship, a thank-you letter to the donor, Ms. Fox, is required.
- College of Liberal Arts, Psychology
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a member of Psi Chi or the Psychology Association?
- Please upload your degree audit. You can access your Degree Audit through Catsweb. To save your audit to your computer, choose “Save as PDF.”
- What is your major GPA?
- How many total Psychology courses have you taken, both at Texas State and other universities?
- Essay: Please describe your interest in Psychology and plans to pursue a career related to the field of Psychology
- Statement of financial need: Describe why this award is important to you financially.
- Please upload your current resume/CV.
- Show 2 more