Ralph B. Rushing Engineering Technology Scholarship (SR0022)
The Ralph B. Rushing Engineering Technology Scholarship is awarded to full-time students with a minimum 3.0 overall GPA and demonstrating financial need. Undergraduate students should be enrolled in a minimum 12 hours and pursuing a major in Concrete Industry Management. Graduate students should be enrolled in a minimum of 9 hours; and seeking a MS degree with a major in Engineering Management designed for those who seek careers or career advancement in the management of engineering and production activity in the concrete industries.
- Must have completed 30 Hours (6 hours completed in CIM and/or TECH prefixed courses)
- Must have a Degree Audit
- Major GPA of 3.25 or above
- American Concrete Institute (ACI) Student Chapter Member preferred
- College of Science and Engineering, Engineering Technology
- Supplemental Questions
- I have completed 6 hours in CIM and/or TECH prefixed courses.
- Statement of professional career goals:
- List memberships and/or services performed as a ACI member, and/or certification such as ACI Field Test:
- Write a brief statement explaining how the money will assist you in completing your degree:
- Are you a member of the American Concrete Institute (ACI) Student Chapter?