Robbie and Charles Zunker Home Economics Endowed Scholarship (SZ6345)
Mrs. Robbie Zunker established this award in her name and that of her late husband. This scholarship is designed to provide assistance to qualified students with financial need.
Criteria for Selection:
- This scholarship is offered to students who are majoring in Interior Design and/or Nutrition and Foods in the School of Family and Consumer Sciences.
- Applicants may be of sophomore, junior or senior standing.
- Any recipient must be enrolled full time (12 hours or more), be in good standing with the University, and must have high academic achievement.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need.
- College of Applied Arts, Family & Consumer Sciences