Lynn Tulloch Math Scholarship (ST6323)
The Lynn H. Tulloch Math Scholarship provides financial assistance to students pursuing teaching certification in mathematics. Recipients must:
- Pursue teaching certification with a major in mathematics
- Maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Be enrolled full time
- Preference given to athletes.
- College of Science and Engineering, Mathematics
- Supplemental Questions
- What semester and year do you anticipate graduating from Texas State University?
- Are you or have you conducted any research projects or are you involved in any mathematical or scientific extracurricular activities? Please describe the project/activities and list any faculty members you have worked with.
- What sets you apart from other applicants in terms of your financial need or personal/professional circumstances?
- Do you participate in any team sports or athletics? If so, please elaborate.
- Will you be in your student teaching/teaching block next year?