Fraternity & Sorority Life New Student Scholarship (SF0043)
The Fraternity & Sorority Life New Student Scholarship is open to undergraduate students who are entering Texas State University for the first time as either a first-time new student or first-time transfer student. Recipients will be notified prior to the fall semester and invited to a reception honoring their achievements.
- Recipient must have a minimum cumulative GPA of a 3.0 from high school or transfer college (whichever is most recent)
- Entering freshmen must be in the top 10 percent quartile of their graduating class
- Recipient must be enrolled full time (12+ hours) during the semester of the award
- Preference will be given to an applicant who has exemplified previous leadership, were involved in organizations, clubs, and community engagement and demonstrated service to the local or global community.
Please contact the Dean of Students office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (512) 245-5646 if you have questions regarding this scholarship.
- Supplemental Questions
- Please list all organizations, clubs, or community involvement you have participated in prior to coming to Texas State University.
- Please list all leadership positions you have held prior to coming to Texas State University.
- Please list all community service efforts or programs you have participated in prior to coming to Texas State University.