The Summerfield G. Roberts Scholarship in Public History (SS0038)
The Summerfield G. Roberts Scholarship in Public History is available to graduate students enrolled in the Public History Major of the M.A. Program in History at Texas State University. Funds from the scholarship may be used to provide support to two areas of public history graduate student work to students enrolled at Texas State University:
1. Travel assistance for research in archives, historical collections, or historic sites; and,
2. Funding for students to attend professional conferences in history, public history, museums, historic preservation, oral history, archives, heritage tourism and development and public interpretation.
Recipients will be selected by the Scholarship Selection Committee in the Public History Program of the Department of History. Applicants must submit a proposal of 250 to 500 words that explains how the funds will be used.
- College of Liberal Arts, History
- Supplemental Questions
- Please provide your History M.A. GPA.
- Please submit a proposal of 250 to 500 words that explains how the funds will be used.