Howdy Scholarship Fund (SH5092)
The purpose of the fund shall be to provide scholarships and financial assistance for students who meet the criteria. Scholarship may be renewed. Recipient will be a full-time student enrolled and in good standing with the Department of Physical Therapy in the College of Health Professions at Texas State University. Recipient must have received an undergraduate degree from Texas A&M University and be a current APTA member.
- College of Health Professions, Physical Therapy
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a current APTA member?
- Have you received an undergraduate degree from Texas A&M University?
- Please upload a cover letter, including your contact information.
- Please upload your current resume/CV.
- Please provide a one-page essay, demonstrating a record of service.
- Please request a letter of recommendation from a faculty member.
- Please upload a current transcript. You can download your transcript using the Texas State Self-Service Login.
- Show 2 more