Stelos Alliance Leadership Endowed Scholarship (SS6307)
The Stelos Alliance Leadership Endowed Scholarship is awarded to currently enrolled Junior or Senior students demonstrating a high quality of leadership and substantial amount of service to the university. The highest scored applicant will receive the William Hatfield Hogue Memorial Endowed Scholarship in the amount of $15,000, five (5) additional applicants selected will be awarded the Stelos Alliance Leadership Endowed Scholarship in the amount $3,000 each.
Applicants must meet the following for consideration:
- Currently attending Texas State University as a Junior or Senior
- Contributed a substantial amount of service to the University
- Demonstrated a high quality of leadership
- Junior classification will be enrolled 12 hours or more at the time of selection. Senior classification may be enrolled 12 hours or less at the time of selection. The recipient(s) will be in good standing with the University at the time of selection
- Students graduating at the end of the semester in which the award is made are eligible
- An overall grade point average of 2.5 or better at the time of the application
- Students who have previously been awarded the William Hatfield Hogue Memorial Endowed Scholarship are not eligible to receive the Stelos Alliance Leadership Endowed Scholarship
If you have any questions about this scholarship, please contact the University Advancement at firstname.lastname@example.org
- University Advancement
- Supplemental Questions
- What semester and year do you anticipate graduating from Texas State University?
- Provide an essay explaining your service and leadership, community engagement, work ethic, possible challenges you have had to overcome while attending TXST and why you are deserving of the scholarship.