College of Fine Arts Scholarship - Art & Design (SF6082)
Open to all Art & Design students. A portion of these monies will be designated for freshman and sophomore applicants.
- Must have completed 12 credit hours at Texas State by the end of Fall.
- Must be a declared Art, Art History or Design Major with demonstrated achievements in his/her field.
- Recipient must enroll with at least 9 hours at Texas State as an Art or Design Major during the upcoming fall
Materials to Submit:
Completed application form.
- Texas State transcript.
- Typed resume including short bio.
- 1 Evaluation from faculty—preferably Art & Design Faculty.
- Documentation of creative/scholarly work (written work accepted).
- Art & Design, Fine Arts & Communication
- Supplemental Questions
- How many credit hours have you completed at Texas State?
- Please upload a current transcript. You can download your transcript using the Texas State Self-Service Login.
- Please upload a current resume.
- What’s your main focus within your major/specialization and why?
- Tell us about one accomplishment that you feel particularly proud of and why.
- What volunteer, service, or club activities have you participated in the past 4 years? Why was the experience meaningful to you?
- While enrolled at TxState, I have received or are currently receiving financial aid:
- Request one letter of recommendation – preferably Art & Design Faculty.
- Please check off all materials included in your application portfolio.
- As part of your scholarship application, please submit up to 10 examples of your creative/scholarly work (written work accepted). Use the options below to upload or provide links to your work.
- Section A: Image upload (size limit 10MB)
- Section B: File upload (size limit 10MB)
- Section C: Link to outside storage website
Section A: Image upload
- Section B: File upload
- Section C: Link to outside storage website (e.g., Google Drive, DropBox, YouTube). Please include the title of your work along with the link.
- Show 7 more