Harold and Betty Marburger Endowed Scholarship (SM5435)
The College of Liberal Arts offers an annual scholarship, the Harold and Betty Marburger Endowed Scholarship, to the most qualified continuing student pursuing teacher certification in a discipline in the College of Liberal Arts. Recipients of the scholarship must be a junior or senior and may apply in subsequent years.
Please contact the College of Liberal Arts at (512) 245-2317 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions regarding this scholarship.
- CoLA - College Level, College of Liberal Arts
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload a copy of your most recent transcript (unofficial transcript is acceptable)
- Please upload your degree audit. You can access your Degree Audit through Catsweb. To save your audit to your computer, choose “Save as PDF.”
- Please attach/upload your resume.
- Please request a letter of recommendation from a Texas State Liberal Arts faculty member within your major's department.
- Please write an essay explaining why you want to be a teacher?