St. David's Foundation Scholarship - Summer (SD0012)
St. David’s Foundation scholarships (in honor of the Mudge and Key families) are available to students currently enrolled in the graduate school at Texas State University in pursuit of an advanced nursing degree. Only completed applications will be accepted and reviewed. Students must reside in one of the following counties: Travis, Williamson, Hays, Caldwell, and Bastrop to apply. Scholarships will be awarded for the upcoming summer semester. If selected for a scholarship, you will be required to complete and sign a written acknowledgement.
- Master’s in Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner student
- Master’s in Nursing, Leadership and Administration student
- Master’s in Nursing, Psychiatric and Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Nursing GPA 3.0 or higher
- Student in good standing
- Must be enrolled at least 4 credit hours during the summer
- Essay on how your advanced role will enable you to lead the nursing profession into the next century. Include a statement about financial need and how the scholarship will assist you in completing a MSN. (3-5 pages not counting cover or reference pages, double spaced, size 12 font in accordance with APA 6th edition)
- Copy of most recent transcript (unofficial transcript is acceptable)
- Current CV/Resume
- College of Health Professions, Nursing
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit an essay on how you see yourself utilizing your new role to the fullest potential. Must include a statement about financial need. why you deserve this scholarship and how the scholarship will assist you in completing the Masters of Science in Nursing Degree. (3 pages minimum and 5 pages maximum, double spaced, size 12 font in accordance with APA 7th edition)
- Please upload a copy of your most recent transcript (unofficial transcript is acceptable)
- Please upload your current resume/CV.