J.B. and Kelly Kolodzey International Business Endowment (SK0022)
The J.B. and Kelly Kolodzey International Business Endowment is awarded to a business student based on the following criteria: recipient must be participating in one of the following programs: education abroad program; international internship; Institute for Global Business program; or engaged in research with an international university partner.
If you have any questions about this scholarship, please contact the McCoy College of Business at 512-245-2311
- McCoy - College Level , McCoy College of Business, McCoy - Education Abroad
- Supplemental Questions
- Number of completed hours at Texas State?
- Number of completed transfer hours?
- Number of completed hours in your major?
- What is your transfer GPA? (if applicable)
- What is your major GPA? (if applicable)
- What is your business GPA? (if applicable)
- Number of completed hours of business courses.
- Please give a brief description of your financial need.
- Do you receive services from the Office of Disability Services?
- Are you a member of a Texas State University athletics varsity sport?
- If you are a member of a Texas State University athletic varsity sport, please provide details (enter NA if not applicable)
- Do you give permission for external scholarship committees to review your materials?
- Please write an essay giving evidence of activity and leadership in college level professional and/or university organization memberships (if none, indicate not applicable).
- College level awards, scholarships, honors
- Please write a one-page narrative of career intentions including the effect your planned education abroad experience will have on your future.
- Please give the name of the specific education abroad program you plan to enroll in including the semester(s) and academic year.
- Required attachement - Current resume
- Required attachement - current semester class schedule (if you are a current Texas State student)
- Required attachment – Unofficial transcript (If you are a first-time college student please upload your high school transcript)
- Show 14 more