Denison-Koehn Endowed Scholarship in Science: Undergraduate-Level (SD0001)
This scholarship will be awarded to a student majoring in the College of Science and Engineering to help provide financial support. This scholarship will help pay the tuition and fees for an undergraduate student in the College of Science and Engineering who is from a low income family and unable to pay school expenses and is not eligible for other scholarships from Texas State University.
- Applicants must be full-time students with a minimum Texas State GPA of 3.00.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need and not receive other forms of financial aid.
- Applicants must submit a FAFSA for the award year.
- In order to receive the award, the successful applicant must remain a full-time student in the College of Science and Engineering.
- The amount of the award will be credited towards the recipient’s tuition/fees.
- College-Level, College of Science and Engineering