Changemaker Scholarship Fund (SC0047)
The Changemaker Scholarship Fund is a renewable award (for up to an additional three years of undergraduate studies) for incoming transfer students with outstanding academic credentials. This scholarship is a highly competitive award given to students transferring from a community college and demonstrate high financial need.
To compete for this scholarship, a student must meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrate high financial need
- Transfer from a community college
- Preference is for students who have overcome challenges or demonstrate future promise
- Preference is for students who are a migrant, immigrant, international student or female single parent
- University Advancement
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you transferring from a community college?
- If “Yes”, please indicate name of community college, city and state?
- Preference is given to students who are a migrant, immigrant, a female single parent, or international student; please select each that applies to you:
- If you are ineligible to submit a FAFSA because of your status above, please explain your financial situation, including additional factors or special circumstances that demonstrate your financial need in detail.
- Are you a U.S. Citizen?
- If “No” to U.S. Citizen question, what is your country of citizenship?
- Please write an essay describing an occasion where you experienced an exceptional hardship or challenge. Explain what steps you took to overcome the issues and lessons learned from the situation.
- Please write an essay explaining your future plans beyond graduation and how you see your education providing you the ability to help others and your personal growth. How would you pay forward to help others if you received this scholarship?
- Show 3 more