Dorothy and Billy Yager Endowed Scholarship in Organic Chemistry (SY5500)
Dorothy and Billy Yager have established a permanent Endowed Scholarship in Organic Chemistry to be used to award outstanding undergraduate students who attend Texas State pursuing a degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry.
- Must be a full-time chemistry or biochemistry major at the time of application as well as the upcoming fall semester
- Must have completed, or be currently enrolled in (fall semester), Organic Chemistry II lecture and lab at the time of application
- Chemistry and Biochemistry, College of Science and Engineering
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you completed, or are you enrolled in, Organic Chemistry II lecture and lab?
- What was your final grade in Organic Chemistry I lecture and lab?
- What was your final grade in Organic Chemistry II lecture and lab? Or what do you expect to receive?
- Request an online recommendation form from either your Organic Chemistry I or II instructor. You should receive confirmation that they are willing to complete the recommendation prior to sending this request. (optional)