Center for Diversity and Gender Studies Undergraduate Minors Scholarship (SM6469)
$1000 scholarship available to undergraduate students enrolled full time at Texas State University. Selection Criteria:
- full-time student enrolled at Texas State University taking a minimum of 12 hours per semester
- has an overall GPA of at least 2.75
- be pursuing a degree from Texas State University with a declared minor in Diversity Studies, Women’s Studies, or African American Studies.
- Have completed at least 12 hours of course work
If you have any questions about this scholarship, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Diversity and Gender Studies
- Supplemental Questions
- In approximately 750 words, how do you think the knowledge gained with a minor in Diversity Studies/Women's Studies/African American Studies will benefit you as an individual, as a citizen, and/or as a member of today's workforce?