Jim & Elizabeth Camp Scholarship (SC5507)
Camp Scholarship awards are available to students majoring in English or Physics, OR who are members of the Honors College.
- Awarded to transfer and continuing (currently enrolled) students.
- These scholarship awards are made for the academic year and must be disbursed on a semester basis (half paid in fall, half paid in spring).
- Applicants are expected to acknowledge their award with a thank you letter to Jim and Elizabeth Camp.
- Applicants must reapply each year and meet all eligibility guidelines.
- Applicants must maintain a grade point average of at least 3.30 or higher.
- Applicants must have Junior/Senior standing (60+ credit hours), and be enrolled full-time (12 hours) per semester.
- Completion of online scholarship application.
- Two letters of recommendation. Please note that letters from high school teachers and counselors are strongly discouraged as letters should reflect your work in college.
- The scholarship committee will select the best-qualified applicants.
Applicants will be evaluated on:
- Their past academic achievement, as evidenced by their GPA and letters of recommendation.
- Their future academic promise (as evidenced in letters of recommendation)
If you have any questions about this scholarship, please contact the Honors College at email@example.com or 512.245.2266.