K-W Construction Technology Scholarship (SK6172)
This Scholarship is awarded on an annual basis or when funds are available. All academically talented Construction Science and Management or Engineering Technology majors with a specialization in Civil Engineering Technology and with a financial need are eligible to apply.
The K-W Construction Scholarship was started in 1990 by James Kelley, President of K-W Construction, Inc. of San Marcos and his wife Jane. His vision was to provide financial assistance to academically talented students with an interest in pursuing a career in the construction industry.
- TX State GPA of 2.80 or above
- Major GPA of 3.0 or above
- Must be a CSM or an ET Major with a Specialization in Civil Engineering Technology
- Must have completed 60 hours (12 hours completed in CSM and/or TECH prefixed courses)
- Construction Student Association member preferred