Honors College Scholarship (SU5509)
Awarded to transfer and continuing (currently enrolled) students who have been admitted into the Honors College.
- Applicants must reapply each year and meet all eligibility requirements.
- These scholarship awards are made for the academic year and must be disbursed on a semester basis (half paid in fall, half paid in spring).
- Applicants must demonstrate academic strength and engagement in the Honors community, while maintaining a semester grade point average of at least 3.25.
- Applicants must enroll in at least 12 hours per semester.
- Completion of online scholarship application.
- Two letters of recommendation. Please note that letters from high school teachers and counselors are strongly discouraged as letters should reflect your work in college.
- The scholarship committee will select the best-qualified applicants.
- Applicants will be evaluated on:
- Their past academic achievement, as evidenced by their GPA and letters of recommendation.
- Their active participation in Honors College.
- Their future academic promise (as evidenced in letters of recommendation)
If you have any questions about this scholarship, please contact the Honors College at email@example.com or 512.245.2266.