Lesley Jones Graduate Fellowship (SJ5081)
Lesley Jones Graduate Fellowships will be awarded to two graduate students in the professional counseling program. Recipients must have outstanding academic credentials, and with one or more faculty members in the professional counseling program have demonstrated a commitment to be engaged in collaborative research, scholarship and/or learning beyond what is required for classroom performance. To compete for this scholarship, a student must:
- have completed at least 12 credit hours of graduate study in the professional counseling program;
- enroll in at least 6 credit hours per semester during the period of the scholarship award;
- have a GPA of 3.5 or higher;
- provide a statement of support from a faculty member who is supervising the applicant’s research project;
- agree to co-present, along with a with a professor, at a professional conference and/or submit the presentation for professional publication during the year of the scholarship award.
If you have any questions about this scholarship, please contact the College of Education at COEScholarship@txstate.edu