Ron Mostyn Endowed Scholarship - Construction Science & Mgt (SM5113)
The Ron Mostyn Construction Scholarship was established to financially reward academically talented junior or senior Construction Science and Management majors.
Mr. Ron Mostyn owned a successful commercial construction company in Houston. As he neared retirement, he established the “Ron Mostyn Endowed Construction Scholarship”. The endowment was fully funded during the 2013/2014 academic year, with the first scholarship awarded during the 2014/2015 academic year.
- Construction Science and Management major
- 60 or more credit hours completed
- TX State GPA of 3.00 or higher
- Major GPA of 3.25 or higher
- Be a full time student (enrolled in 12 credit hours minimum)
- Demonstrate a financial need
This scholarship award to the student’s Fall 2019 account. Students graduating in spring 2019 or summer 2019 are not eligible.