Dawn Breihan Memorial Endowed Scholarship for Health and Human Performance (SB0003)
The Dawn Breihan Memorial Endowed Scholarship for Health and Human Performance is awarded to students majoring in Exercise Sports Science with an all-level teacher certification. To compete for this scholarsip, a student must:
- be a junior or senior;
- have A GPA of 3.0 or higher,
- major in Exercise Sports Science with all level teacher certification;
- enroll in 12 hours of study;
- Receive at least one recommendation from Exercise and Sports Science faculty. Preference will be given to applicants with experience in volunteerism or service learning in elementary physical education.
If you have any questions about this scholarship, please contact the College of Education at COEScholarship@txstate.edu
- College of Education, Health and Human Performance
- Supplemental Questions
- Write a brief description (500 word limit) of your past and current participation in volunteerism and/or service learning related to elementary physical education.