William L. Deck Endowment (SD6065)
The William L. Deck Scholarship is awarded to outstanding juniors or seniors and is available to all Department of Engineering Technology majors including Concrete Industry Management, Construction Science and Management, Engineering Technology or Technology Management. The scholarship is awarded primarily for scholarly activity with service and financial needs being secondary.
This endowed scholarship was established in 1989 by Dr. William L. Deck, a long-time faculty member in the Department of Engineering Technology and his wife Rena.
- TX State GPA of 3.0 or above
- Major GPA of 3.25 or above
- Major in the Department of Engineering Technology
- Must have 45 credit hours towards degree
- Transfer students must have 15 Texas State credit hours