James Warren Ballard Endowed Scholarship in Counseling (SJ5082)
The James Warren Ballard Endowed Scholarship in Counseling is awarded to students pursuing a M.S. degree in Professional Counseling. In order to compete for this scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- must be enrolled full-time as a graduate student in the professional counseling program;
- have documented financial need;
- overall GPA of 3.0 or higher.
If you have any questions about this scholarship, please contact the College of Education at COEScholarship@txstate.edu
- COE - CLAS, College of Education
- Supplemental Questions
- Submit a brief essay (500 word limit) highlighting your career goals and commitment to a career in professional counseling.