Living-Learning Community Scholarship
The Department of Housing and Residential invites students who will be participating in one of our 16 living-learning communities to apply for a Living-Learning Community scholarship. Eligible applicants:
- are incoming freshmen for the fall of 2020
- graduated in the top 25% of their high school class
- have submitted their housing contract for fall 2020-spring 2021
- have joined a living learning community
- have demonstrated financial need
- Supplemental Questions
- What LLC have you joined and why?
- What role will you be playing in your LLC?
- What are your goals for your freshman year living on campus? How do you imagine being part of a living-learning community will help you advance these goals?
- Recipients must agree to reside in any of our living-learning communities for one year and to fully participate in the LLC, which means getting involved, co-enrolling in courses, and attending educational activities.