Katrina Holloway Memorial Scholarship (SH5088)
The Katrina Holloway Memorial Scholarship was established as a permanent endowment by the Holloway family to honor Katrina’s memory in perpetuity. Katrina was a freshman at Texas State University, pursing studies towards a career in Physical Therapy. Frederic and Christina Holloway graciously established this scholarship to support full-time students in the Department of Physical Therapy. To apply for this scholarship students must:
- Be a full-time student in good standing in the Texas State University Department of Physical Therapy;
- Have a GPA of 3.0 or better;
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to the Physical Therapy Profession
- College of Health Professions, Physical Therapy
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a full-time student in the Department of Physical Therapy?
- Is your overall Graduate Physical Therapy GPA 3.0 or greater?