Mariel M. Muir Endowed Science Scholarship (SM6204)
This scholarship will be awarded to a junior undergraduate student majoring in the College of Science and Engineering to help provide financial support during the senior year.
- Applicants must be full-time students and have a minimum Texas State GPA of 3.60 and at least 30 Texas State hours at the end of the first semester in their junior year.
- Besides having a record of exceptional academic achievement, students must have shown a commitment to campus and/or community activities that demonstrates leadership outside the classroom.
- In order to receive the award in the fall semester of the senior year, the successful applicant must remain a full-time Science and Engineering major and maintain a 3.60 Texas State GPA through the end of the junior year.
- Supplemental Questions
- This scholarship is awarded to students as they enter their “senior year.” Will the next fall semester be your last fall semester as an undergraduate?
- OPTIONAL: Request an additional letter of recommendation from a faculty member in the College of Science and Engineering at Texas State University