Dr. Bobby G. Whiteside Scholarship (SW0036)
In September of 1979, gift contributions from colleagues and friends of the Aquatic Station were made to Texas State University to establish a permanent endowment, known as the Whiteside Endowment Fund.
Funds from this endowment are used to support students enrolled in the Aquatic Biology undergraduate and Aquatic Resources graduate programs.
- Undergraduate student pursuing an Aquatic Biology degree or MS student pursuing
- Aquatic Resources degree or PhD student pursuing Aquatic Resources degree
- TX State GPA of at least 3.0
- Full-time enrollment
- Awards are based on ability and achievement rather than on financial need.
- Biology, College of Science and Engineering