Dr. Sally Jones Endowed Scholarship (SJ0008)
This scholarship recognizes the long-term service of Dr. Sally Jones to the School. Dr. Sally Jones was an Associate Professor with the School of Social Work. This scholarship is available to students in good standing accepted in the master’s degree program in the School of Social Work and focuses on aging and mental health.
Applicant must show undergraduate and/or graduate GPA of at least 3.0 as verified by official transcript provided by the SSW office
Applicant must maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA for the duration of the scholarship as verified by the SSW office
- College of Applied Arts, Social Work
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit a resume with volunteer and/or work experience with mental health and aging
- Please submit a two-page double-spaced essay including:
1. Intent to practice with aging and mental health
2. Two clearly articulated professional goals that addresses mental health and aging
3. Intent to complete internship in hospice.