Melville J. Gilbreth Memorial Fund Endowment (SG5518)
Awards for the Melville J. Gilbreth Scholarship will be given according to the following guidelines and qualification requirements. The awards will be given from interest earned by the fund. Recipients will be selected from among the qualified applicants by the department Scholarship Committee.
- Be a currently enrolled student in the Department of Engineering Technology with either Construction Science and Management or Concrete Industry Management as a declared major
- Have earned a minimum of 60 semester credit hours
- Have a minimum 3.25 GPA within their major courses
- Enrolled full time (minimum of 12 credit hours each semester)
- College of Science and Engineering, Engineering Technology
- Supplemental Questions
- Only those with a 3.25 major GPA are eligible to apply. According to your Degree Audit, is your major GPA 2.25 or higher?
- Do you plan to be enrolled full-time in the spring semester? Full time for undergraduates is 12 or more hours.
- Do you plan to be enrolled full-time in the next fall semester? Full-time for undergraduates is 12 or more hours. Full-time for graduate students is 9 or more hours.