Kohl’s Department Store Leadership Scholarship (SK6490)
Kohlâ€™s Department Store established this award to provide leadership scholarships for students who meet the following criteria:
- Recipient will be a full-time (12 hours per semester) student enrolled at Texas State University and classified as a sophomore, junior or senior in good standing with the University.
- Recipient will have a GPA of at least 3.0 or higher.
- Recipient must demonstrate potential for professional leadership through leadership in student organizations.
- Preference will be given to students who are or have been officers in departmental student organizations and who are majoring in Fashion Merchandising.
- College of Applied Arts, Family & Consumer Sciences