McCoy Scholar of Excellence (SM0064)
The McCoy Scholar of Excellence is awarded to a McCoy College undergraduate student based upon the following criteria:
- Incoming students of McCoy College
- Must be a business major
- National Merit commended, semifinalist, or finalist
- Valedictorian or Salutatorian
- In the top 5% of their graduating high school class
RENEWABLE up to four years if:
- Has a 3.3 Cumulative University GPA
- Completes 27 hours
- Remains business major
- Has undergraduate status
If you have any questions about this scholarship, please contact the McCoy College of Business at 512-245-2311.
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.