- McCoy - College Level , McCoy College of Business, McCoy - Education Abroad
- Supplemental Questions
- Number of completed hours at Texas State.
- Number of completed transfer hours? (if applicable)
- Number of completed hours of business courses. (if applicable)
- What is your transfer GPA? (if applicable)
- What is your major GPA? (if applicable)
- What is your business GPA? (if applicable)
- Do you receive services from the Office of Disability Services?
- Are you a member of a Texas State University athletics varsity sport?
- If you are a member of a Texas State University athletic varsity sport, please provide details (enter "NA" if not applicable)
- Do you give permission for external scholarship committees to review your materials?
- Please give a brief description of your financial need. (Maximum of 1,000 characters)
- Please include a statement of purpose essay (Maximum of 7,000 characters) that answers the following questions:
1. How will studying or interning abroad help you achieve your future academic or professional goals?
2. Why did you select your specific program and/or country?
3. How are you academically prepared to be a successful scholar abroad? If you have faced significant academic difficulties, tell us about those and how you are overcoming them.
4. What examples of knowledge, skills, and experiences will you draw on to meet the challenges of going abroad?
- Please list college-level awards, scholarships, and honors received.
- Please list all previous international travel experience. If none, please indicate “none.”
- Please give the name of the specific education abroad program or internship name you plan to enroll in including the semester(s) and academic year.
- Attachment - Current resume
- Attachment - Current semester class schedule
- Attachment – Unofficial transcript (If you are a first-time college student please upload your high school transcript)
- Show 13 more