Anthony & Karen Ridout Scholarship (SR0013)
The Anthony and Karen Ridout Scholarship Endowment is awarded to an undergraduate student based upon the following criteria:
- Recipient currently enrolled or accepted into the McCoy College
- If a first-year student, recipient should have graduated in the top 25 percent of their high school class
- Currently enrolled students must have an overall 3.0 GPA
- Preference will be given to accounting students
- Preference will be given to residents of Bexar County
- Preference will be given to graduates from the San Antonio Independent School District
Prior recipient of the scholarship given preference if recipient continues to meet the above criteria.
- Prior recipient will be given preference to receive the scholarship if the recipient continues to meet the above criteria
- The Scholarship may be awarded to a single recipient for up to four years
If you have any questions about this scholarship, please contact the McCoy College of Business at 512-245-2311.