Construction Technology Excellence Scholarship (SC0012)
The Construction Technology Excellence Scholarship was established to financially reward the top Construction Science and Management student(s) in the program. This scholarship carries with it the highest GPAs of any of the Departmental awarded scholarships.
The Construction Technology Excellence Endowment, from which this scholarship is derived, was initially established by two $25,000 gifts from Bartlett Cocke General Contractors and SpawGlass Constructors, Inc. Both companies are regional Construction companies, often appearing on the Engineering News Record (ENR) Top 400 US General Contractor List. The Endowment was established to provide additional funding, not provided by other sources, to advance the mission of the Construction Science and Management Program.
This scholarship was established to financially support top Junior or Senior Construction Science and Management students whom are dedicated to constructing the built endowment which the modern world depends upon for its very existence.
- TX State GPA of 3.25 or above
- Major GPA of 3.50 or above
- Construction Science and Management major
- Must have completed 75 degree credit hours (12 hours completed towards the construction science and management major, as shown by the degree audit)
- Construction Student Association member preferred