Bonnie Blackburn Holland Memorial Scholarship for Strutters (SH0031)
Distributions from the Bonnie Blackburn Holland Memorial Scholarship for Strutters endowment shall be used to award scholarships to full-time undergraduate students enrolled at Texas State University as members of the Strutters dance team. Initial preference will be given to students/strutters:
- Planning to pursue a graduate level degree.
Students must also meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Recipient(s) must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or above; and
- Recipient(s) must have financial need.
- Athletics - Strutters
- Supplemental Questions
- How many years have you been in Strutters?
- Relationship to Strutter:
- Do you have a relative or parent that was a Strutter?
- If "Yes", please provide name and relationship. If none, please respond with "N/A".
- Did you participate as a Junior Strutter?
- Do you plan to pursue a graduate level degree?
- What high school are you attending or did you attend?
- What college(s) have you attended other than Texas State University?
- Pell Grant and State Assistance
- If "Yes'", how much in total? If "No", respond with 0.
- Will you be on other pell grants or state grants for the upcoming year?
- Total number of college hours completed by current spring semester.
- High school and college achievements, awards, clubs, and activities.
- Have you ever been suspended, dismissed, or forcibly withdrawn from an institution for non-academic reason?
- Have you ever been convicted of a felony?
- Show 6 more