St. David's Foundation Scholarship - Spring (SD0011)
St. David’s Foundation scholarships (in honor of the Mudge and Key families) are available to students currently enrolled in the graduate school at Texas State University in pursuit of an advanced nursing degree. Only completed applications will be accepted and reviewed. Students must reside in one of the following counties: Travis, Williamson, Hays, Caldwell, and Bastrop to apply. Scholarships will be awarded for the upcoming spring semester. If selected for a scholarship, you will be required to complete and sign a written acknowledgement.
- Master’s in Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner student
- Master’s in Nursing, Leadership and Administration student
- Master’s in Nursing, Psychiatric and Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Nursing GPA 3.0 or higher
- Student in good standing
- • Must be enrolled in minimum 4 graduate credit hours
• Essay on how your education will enable you to participate in transforming the nursing profession to meet the current challenges facing the profession. Include a statement about financial need and how the scholarship will assist you in completing a MSN. (3-5 pages not counting cover or reference pages, double spaced, size 12 font in accordance with APA 7th edition.
- Copy of most recent transcript (unofficial transcript is acceptable)
- Current CV/Resume