Ingram School of Engineering Hardship Scholarship (SI0021)
This scholarship will be awarded to a student majoring in the School of Engineering who has shown the temporary need for financial support due to an extreme circumstance. Students may be awarded only one Hardship Scholarship per program to provide financial support during this difficult time. The Hardship scholarship is not automatically renewable, and students must reapply each semester up to two semesters should they continue to experience a specific hardship. Students must maintain full time status and in good academic standing to be eligible. Students interested in applying for this scholarship should submit a 300-500 words essay explaining why they should be considered for the Ingram School of Engineering Hardship Scholarship. Goals, financial situation, and any other relevant factors should be included. Only returning Texas State University students can apply for the Hardship Scholarship which will be credited towards the recipient’s tuition and fees.
- This scholarship is available to undergraduate students that are majoring in Engineering.
- Students must be enrolled full time (12 hours or more)
- Students must maintain a minimum Texas State GPA of 2.5 or higher (major GPA of 2.5 or higher and semester GPA of 2.5 or higher)
- Eligibility is determined by a combination of demonstrated financial need, academic standing and the quality and content of the scholarship essay.
- College of Science and Engineering, Ingram Engineering
- Supplemental Questions
- In 300-500 words, why should you be considered for the Ingram School of Engineering Hardship Scholarship? Goals, financial situation, and any other relevant factors should be included.