Cardinal Health Clinical Laboratory Science Scholarship (SR5454)
Dr. Rodney E. Rohde was the selected award winner for the 2015 urEssential Award from Cardinal Health, Inc. Mrs. Jennifer Dawnson was selected as the 2017 urEssential Award. Dr. Rohde and Mrs. Dawson requested the funds be combined to benefit scholarship support to College of Health Professions’ Students in perpetuity by establishing an endowed scholarship. The Scholarship will honor Dr. Rohde’s and Mrs. Dawson’s significant contributions to the Clinical Laboratory Science field.
Cardinal Health Clinical Laboratory Science Scholarship Honoring Dr. Rodney Rohde and Jennifer Dawson
Additional criteria follow:
- Must be accepted into the Clinical Laboratory Science program.
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Active in professional service
The scholarship committee in the Clinical Laboratory Science Program will be responsible for the selection of the recipient.
- Clinical Laboratory Science, College of Health Professions
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a member of ASCLS and TACLS?
- Are you a member of the Society for Clinical Laboratory Science at Texas State?
- Discuss your reasons for choosing this major and your professional plans.