Carman Endowed Undergraduate Scholarship (SC5028)
The Gary and Mary Ann Carman Endowed Undergraduate Scholarship is awarded to a McCoy College undergraduate student based upon the following criteria:
- Recipient should be majoring in finance or economics
- Recipient should have attained junior status
- Attained a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Shows evidence of financial need.
If you have any questions about this scholarship, please contact the McCoy College of Business at 512-245-2311.
- McCoy College of Business