Susan Angell-Gonzalez Strutters Endowed Scholarship (SA5405)
The Susan Angell-Gonzalez Strutters Endowed Scholarship is awarded to current 2nd, 3rd, and 4th year Texas State Strutters majoring in Dance Education (or students that previously participated on the Strutters Dance Team for at least three (3) years, are in good standing with the University, and a senior classification).
- Dance Education major
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Must be enrolled in Strutters Fall and Spring Semesters (if selected while on the team)
Questions regarding this scholarship should be forwarded to Selina Flores at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Athletics - Strutters
- Supplemental Questions
- How many years have you been in Strutters?
- Explain why you want to teach dance in public schools and how being in Strutters will help you accomplish your goal. Why do you need this scholarship? Essay should be between 400 - 600 words.
- Upload an unofficial transcript of all college course work.
- Please request a letter of recommendation.
- Address, City, State, Zip
- Cell Phone Number
- Receiving Other Scholarships:
- If receiving other scholarships, what is the total amount will you receive?
- Will you be receiving other scholarships for the upcoming school year?
- What high school are you attending or did you attend?
- What college(s) have you attended other than Texas State University?
- Total number of college hours completed by current spring semester.
- Intended teaching fields
- High school and college achievements, awards, clubs, and activities.
- Have you ever been suspended, dismissed, or forcibly withdrawn from an institution for non-academic reason?
- Have you ever been convicted of a felony?
- Show 9 more