Gwen S. Durrenberger Endowment Scholarship in Science: Undergraduate Level (SD5039)
Gwen and Weldon Durrenberger both shared fond memories of their college days. Because of this love and his deep love for his wife, Gwen, Weldon made a gift of property to Texas State University. Both Weldon and Gwen had exciting careers in the sciences. Weldon wanted to create a lasting memory for Gwen and at the same time assist students who were pursuing a degree in one of the sciences, mathematics, technology or engineering. This property gift has been developed into the Gwen S. Durrenberger Endowment for Women in Science.
- Successful candidates should be pursuing an undergraduate, graduate or PhD degree in the College of Science and Engineering
- In order to receive the award, the successful applicant must remain a full-time student in the College of Science and Engineering.
- Awards will be valued at $1000 to $6000 based on student level to be credited towards the recipient’s tuition/fees.
- Candidates must demonstrate academic excellence (as demonstrated by a 3.40 TX State GPA or higher) and financial need
- College-Level, College of Science and Engineering