SpawGlass STEM Living-Learning Community Scholarship (SS0041)
In the fall of 2019, SpawGlass, a construction management firm with an extensive history of construction of new buildings and major renovations on the Texas State campus, established the SpawGlass STEM Living-Learning Community (LLC) Endowed Scholarship. The funds will be utilized to provide scholarships to students who major in one of the Science, Technology, Engineering or Math areas and who will be living in the STEM LLC in Gaillardia Hall for the upcoming academic year (additional consideration will be given to students who major in Construction Science).
If you have an questions about this scholarship, please contact Housing and Residential Life at email@example.com
- Housing and Residential Life
- Supplemental Questions
- In what way do you think participation in the Science Technology Engineering and Math Living-Learning Community (STEM LLC) will help you achieve your academic and career goals?
- The Science Technology Engineering and Math Living-Learning Community (STEM LLC) program has identified four experiences we want every student participant to encounter, including:
1. Being members of a team
2. Being supported by engaged faculty and staff
3. Building a bridge between classroom learning and residence hall living
4. Enhanced knowledge of majors and careers.
From which of these four experiences do you expect to learn the most? How and why?
- Describe a circumstance, obstacle or conflict in your life, and the skills and resources you used to resolve it. Did it change you? If so, how?