Communication Design Scholarship (SC0029)
Qualified majors include juniors and seniors pursuing a major in the school of Art and Design with a major in Communication Design.
- Must have completed 60 credit hours by the end of Fall (30 from Texas State).
- Must be a declared Communication Design major with demonstrated achievement in his/her field as well as extra-curricular activities.
- Recipient must enroll as a full-time student at Texas State as a Communication Design Major during the upcoming fall.
- Should demonstrate financial need in bio.
Materials to Submit:
- Typed resume including short bio (include a statement about financial need)
- Texas State transcript.
- 1 Evaluation from faculty—preferably Art & Design Faculty.
- Documentation of creative/scholarly work (written work accepted).
- Art & Design, Fine Arts & Communication
- Supplemental Questions
- How many credit hours have you completed at Texas State?
- Please upload a current transcript. You can download your transcript using the Texas State Self-Service Login.
- Please upload a current resume.
- What’s your main focus within your major/specialization and why?
- Tell us about one accomplishment that you feel particularly proud of and why.
- What volunteer, service, or club activities have you participated in the past 4 years? Why was the experience meaningful to you?
- While enrolled at TxState, I have received or are currently receiving financial aid:
- Request one letter of recommendation – preferably Art & Design Faculty.
- Please check off all materials included in your application portfolio.
- As part of your scholarship application, please submit up to 10 examples of your creative/scholarly work (written work accepted). Use the options below to upload or provide links to your work.
- Section A: Image upload (size limit 10MB)
- Section B: File upload (size limit 10MB)
- Section C: Link to outside storage website
Section A: Image upload
- Image upload:
- Section B: File upload
- File upload:
- Section C: Link to outside storage website (e.g., Google Drive, DropBox, YouTube). Please include the title of your work along with the link.
- Show 7 more