Outstanding Undergraduate Award – College of Science and Engineering (SS5704)
The Outstanding Undergraduate Student Award is presented annually to a College of Science and Engineering undergraduate student who possesses outstanding characteristics in scholarship and service. Recognition is awarded in the form of a $500 credit to the student’s account. In addition, a perpetual plaque with the student’s name is displayed outside the office of the Dean of Science and Engineering.
- Applicant should possess outstanding personal and professional characteristics
- Applicant must maintain a Texas State GPA of 3.25 or greater based on at least 90 hours, 30 of which are earned at Texas State
Your application will be submitted to your major department. Each department will select two undergraduate students to send to the College of Science and Engineering Undergraduate Scholarship Committee.
- College-Level, College of Science and Engineering
- Supplemental Questions
- Please describe your leadership and participation in department, college, and university activities.
- I have completed at least 30 hours at Texas State University